Wednesday 21 August 2013

Reading Festival Here I Come!

Tomorrow I am setting off to Reading Festival for the weekend and by Monday morning I will have seen the likes of Fall Out Boy, Greenday, Eminem, and many more live. I don't think I can express to any of you reading this how excited I am! I've been driving my boyfriend crazy counting down the hours for the past few weeks!

I thought that this would be a good excuse to play around with creating various outifts that you could wear to a festival* using my five favourite places to shop: Topshop, River Island, Boohoo.com, Missguided and ebay!

*I'm not saying this is the type of outfits you HAVE to wear, these are just my ideas and what I would love to wear :)

 1) Statement Necklace Here 2) Straw Bowler Hat Here 3) Sunglasses Here 4) Motel Daisy Playsuit Here 5) Lilac Hunter Wellies Here 6) Crossbody Bag Here


1) Midi Rings Here 2) Floral Sun dress Here 3) Cream Cardigan Here 4) Studded Backpack Here 5) Sunglasses Here 6) Chelsea Boot Wellies Here 7) Stacking Rings Here 8) Floral Headband Here
 
1) Sunglasses Here 2) White Embroidered Dress Here 3) Necklace Here 4) Oversized Hat Here 5) Black Pouch Bag Here 6) Cut Out Boots Here
 
1) Hand Harness Here 2) Knee High Boots Here 3) Gold Box Bag Here 4) Black Trapeze Dress Here 5) Flower Crown Here 6) Sunglasses Here
 
 
1) Retro Sunglasses Here 2) Baseball Jersey Here 3) Gold Chain Here 4) Denim Shorts Here 5) Black Fringed Bag Here 6) Maxstar Converse Here
 
Obviously, being a festival in England it is more than likely going to rain so a few more layers would have to be added to each outfit to stop you getting frostbite or something ridiculous like that! However on the brighter side the weather forecast for this weekend is looking like a heatwave so fingers crossed 'aye?
 
I've also been thinking about a post I could do for when I return, and have decided to do a kind of style spot for when I am there! So If you are going to Reading Festival, look out for me in the hundreds and thousands, because I will be looking for groovy looking people to feature in my post!
 
What festivals have you been to this summer?
Are you going to Reading/Leeds like me?
 
thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment