Tuesday 20 August 2013

University Update & Mini Haul

I previously posted a teeny tiny University haul of a few bits that I have purchased for my first year of Uni. An update since then is that I have passed my A-Levels A* A B (hooray for me) and now have an unconditional offer to study Fashion Styling at Southampton Solent! :)
 
So me being the over prepared numpty that I am, Kind of went all out and have bought a few more bits and bobs for my room! Everything so far has either been reduced in price, just generally cheap or in the sale, so you can call me a bargain hunter from now on aha!
 
 
White Pots: Ikea £2
Tin money box: BM Stores 99p
 
 
Bath Mat: Primark £2.99 (sale)
Heart Wall Décor: BM Stores £2.99
 
 
Cottage Door Stop: Dunelm £2.99 (sale)
Glade Air Freshener: BM Stores £2
Floral Photo Frames: Tesco £3 (sale)
 
 
Flower Lights: BM Stores £2.99
Glass Heart Jar: BM Stores £1.99
Love Hearts Tin: BM Stores 99p
Floral Placemat: Market 50p
 
How were your A-level results?
I hope you got what you wanted! If not, don't worry its not the end of the world!
Who else has gone crazy with Uni purchases (please say its not just me!)
 
thanks for reading!
 
 

1 comment: