Monday 1 April 2013

The Aggy Bow Sandal


I'm not really a fan of Agyness Deyn, neither did I love her creeper style collection that she collaborated with Dr.Martens, however her latest collection has DEFINITELY stolen my heart. The Spring/Summer collection was inspired by Japan and the unique style of Tokyo's Harajuku Girls.
 
"As with the autumn/winter 2012-13 range, it will appeal to girls who are confident and who have a strong personal expression of style and identity in the way that they dress and what this says about themselves," said Deyn.
 
My favourite piece has to be the Aggy Bow Sandal in Patent navy as they have gorgeous bows and an overall childlike flatform sandal look to them - why would I not want to go back to my childhood? I loved wearing shoes like these then! They are also available in a matte red colour, have a leather upper with the classic Dr. Marten patent effect, air-cushioned soles and a buckle fastening and are just absolutely perfect!


 These may not be everybody's cup of tea, but I love how wacky and out-there they are! Obviously they wouldn't look the greatest with a whole load of clashy coloured clothes and alot of other wacky bits and bobs, but if you were to wear them with a plain outfit they would spice it up in just the same way as a bold necklace or hair accessory would. The only downer that they have is that they are a whopping £120.00, which I certainly do not have, so I'm afraid to say that these will have to stay on my ever growing wishlist until I win the lottery or rob a bank!
 

What do you think of the collection and the Aggy Bow Sandal?
Do you own a pair? What are they like?
 
thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty cool - don't think I would suit them and not the biggest fan of Doc Martins, but these are so cute!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Ombre & 90's Tie-Dye

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling they would make my feet look massive next to my tiny ankle haha! but I agree, theyre so cute!

      I followed your blog, lovelovelove your nails in that post!

      toria
      X

      Delete