Thursday 1 November 2012

Haul.


I thought I would give you an insight into all of the bits and bobs I have bought over the last month or so! Hope you like my items!

 
Biker Jacket - Topshop £58 / Hamsa Hand Necklace - River Island Sale £3 / High Neck Polo Crop Top - Topshop £10 / Cross Earings - Primark £1 each / Cut Out Wedges - (Stylist Pick) Charity Shop £3 / Almond Lip Liner - Natural Collection £1.99 / Medium Liquid Concealer - Natural Collection £1.99 / Heel-less Boots - Boohoo.com £25 / Beguiled Lipstick - Topshop £8 / Biker Vest Top - Republic £18 / Autumn Sunset Lipstick - Natural Collection £1.99 / Black & Grey Jumper - Primark £12 / Nail Polish Remover Pads - Boots £1.50 / Fortune Teller Necklace - Kukee.com £4


NOTE TO READERS!
If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend the Natural Collection liquid concealer, as it broke me out in the worst spots everytime I used the product!
 
Every other beauty product in this haul I would recommend though, because they are all amaaaaaaze :D
 
Have you bought or tried anything that I have bought? What did you think of them?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is a lovely haul!
    Lots of nice autumn things :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I felt like my wardrobe was far too bright for this time of year :)

      toria
      X

      Delete