Wednesday 31 October 2012

je suis désolé

IM SORRY.
I havent made a post on this blog in at least two months.
be right back, while I go hang my head in blogger shame.
 
My life has been crazy at the minute, what with: university visits, applying for university, keeping up with all the college work, aswell as having a social life. I have also had a lot of job interviews -which  havent been successful, but I am still hoping to hear back from some! (WISH ME LUCK!)
 
Cutting a long story short - My organisational skills are terrible and I simply havent had time.
 
BUT!
do not fear!
I have got my neat-freak on, and organised my time and I will not be blogging alot more.
Please do not expect posts everyday because I do need to pass college, but even if i only post once a week at the moment I will get there eventually!
 
Right Im blabbering on now.
I will post you all soon! ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment