Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas Haul

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I certainly did!
I thought I'd post a Christmas Haul to show my gifts that I recieved this Christmas - I am not 'boasting' or 'showing off', I love to read other posts of people gifts and treat so I thought I would join in.
I wont bore you all with nonsense chit chat about every single thing, just the biggies :D
 
BEAUTY
 
 
30ml Theirry Mugler Refillable Alien Eau De Parfum
I've wanted this for years, and finally got this refillable bottle! Once the perfume has been used up, I can take it back to the Perfume Shop and they will refill it again for a cheaper price than if I rebought it. I'm terrible at describing scents, so I'll just say what critics say:
 
" Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft, Alien by Thierry Mugler conveys passion sensuality and the essence of absolute femininity. A rich floral woody amber containing jasmine sambac, cashmeran wood and white amber it is a fragrance whose magic trails awakens your emotions.
A scent like no other it is irresistibly appealing and totally out of this world... "
 
Can't wait to use this for special occassions!
 
 
Jimmy Choo Gift Set - 100ml Body Lotion & 60ml Eau de Parfum 
After working as a Christmas Temp in The Perfume Shop, I discovered that Jimmy Choo has to be the NICEST smelling perfume you will ever smell in your life! I didn't stop going on about this and how nice it is, which is why I think I got this as a present!
 
" Jimmy Choo Parfum expresses an aura of strength and beauty and has a dazzling aura of glittering femininity. Glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It’s a fragrance inspired by modern women – strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality. "
 
 
 
MAC Blot Powder
Because of how pricey MAC makeup is, I asked for the blot powder in medium shade. I'm excited to use this as I've heard it helps with coverage which I feel alot comfortable with as I have trouble with my skin.
 
 
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
After watching youtube videos and hearing all the raving about the MAC Mineralize skinfinish in soft and gentle, I thought ' I NEED TO TRY THIS' which is why it went on my Christmas list! I will be sure to let you guys know how I get on with it aswell.
 
 
Perfume Refill Spray // Real Techniques Core Collection // Real Techniques Blush Brush
 
 
L'Oreal Triple Active Cleansing Wipes, Headband & Voluminous Mascara // LUSH bath bombs //
 NSPA Raspberry Body Lotion & Body Mist
I've never heard of NSPA before? let me know if you have and if the products are good!
They smell absolutely gorgeous and I cant wait to use the lotion and I'm thinking of keeping the mist in my bag to spray throught the day.
 
 MISC.

 
Swedish House Mafia - Until Now // JLS - Evolution // Hawaii Five-0 Season 1 // Michael Buble - Christmas album ;) // Chocs // Clock Pendant // £10 Topshop Voucher // Casio Mini Retro Watch

The Teen Vogue Handbook
This book has been on my wishlist for a while now, but I just never got around to purchasing it.
" Live like you work in fashion. A must-read for anybody interested in fashion. From aspiring designers, stylists, editors, and photographers to fashion obsessives who want behind the-scenes secrets about industry stars and tips on how to live a creative life. "
I would love to be in the fashion industry so this book is like my Bible now! :D



CLOTHING


 
Topshop Black Ample Boots
I LOVE THESE.
I have some Dr Matern Darcy boots which are quite similar to these, but the heels are alot bigger and they come up higher on my legs. These beauties are ankle height and are perfect to dress up a casual outfit, but not too dressy, just right :)
 
 
Oversized Tartan Coat // Topshop Frilly Socks // American Apparel Grey Disco Pants // Mcqueen Chiffon Scarf
 
 
Gingerbread Man Onesie // Elmo Pyjamas // Love 2 Lounge Onesie // Slippers // SOCKS :D
 
I am very grateful for all the gifts I recieved this Christmas, and I love my family and friends alot!
What did you get this year?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment