Wednesday 14 November 2012

River Island Wishlist

So, imagine this..
Right now I'm snuggled in bed with my moo cow onsie on, watching space jam, drinking horlicks and blogging/reading blogs. Sounds good right?
 
In one of my previous posts I mentioned I had had a few job interviews, turns out I have managed to get a job at River Island! *dances* - In this post I am not by any means boasting about my job, or the benefits I get through the job. I just thought it would be something cool to blog about.
 
As I am a full time Alevel student at the moment, I don't work full time, only part time at the weekends. This means that I am allowed to purchase two items of clothing (1 top & 1 bottoms) as my uniform which I will get 75% off of. I have just been browsing the site and have seen so many things that I would love to have as my uniform! These are just a few, which I think are the nicest and I thought by posting them I may recieve some feedback from you lot who may read my posts to help me choose which ones I should go for! :)
 
Tops:
Blue cosmic print boyfriend t-shirt £15 - £3.75 with discount
Khaki studded shoulder tank top £22 - £5.50 with discount
Grey textured leather look sleeve t-shirt £30 - £7.50 with discount

Bottoms:
Berry red velvet skinny trousers £35 - £8.75 with discount
Gold metallic pleated skater skirt £25 - £6.25 with discount
Light denim high waisted jeggings £45 - £11.25 with discount
Green cosmic print leggings £18 - £4.50 with discount
Black split back midi tube skirt £20 - £5 with discount

Shoes:


 
I don't get shoes for uniform, but I've seen these beauties in store and I may just have to treat myself.. surely I will feel less guilty about getting them if I can use them as uniform? ;)
 
Red flatform high tops - £30
Grey creeper boots - £38
 
What do you think? any other suggestions? What ones look the best?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great Selection !

    Like your style girl ;)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete