Wednesday 29 May 2013

Primark S/S '13.

I may be a little late on the Primark bandwagon, but I have been loving their stuff at the moment! When Primark first opened a few years ago now, I loved their products and was so excited with the cheap things available, then in my opinion standards dropped for a while and I could never find anything really nice. But, now I am just blown away with the high quality yet still affordable clothes and accessories available in near enough all stores. I would actually go as far to compare alot of the products to the likes of Topshop, River Island, H&M, etc.
 
The Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook shows the great pieces available in stores now
 
'From sporty luxe to nautical stripes to 90s - Primark's SS13 collection is heaving with awesome new pieces your wardobe is calling out for! '
 
Here are some images from the lookbook.
 


 Here are some of my favourite picks from the collection that I am going to try and get my hands on!

 
 
After looking through all of the new pieces again, some have a 'Zara' look about them don't you think? - the feminine heels and the patterened trousers. 
 
Have any of you managed to see or get your hands on any of the new products?
 
What's your opinion on them?
 
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment