Saturday 8 June 2013

The Shopaholic Tag




Recently I have seen this tag EVERYWHERE over youtube and on a few blogs here and there, so I thought I would join in on the fun aswell! The tag was created by WWelcometomycloset and I tag everyone who reads this post to give it a go aswell!
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Personally? No. If you were to ask anyone else? Yes.
The way I see things is: I am going to university at the end of this year to study a fashion related course, so by spending money on fashion and beauty items I am in some way studying, practising and researching for the future! In the same way that my little brother buys music and guitar items all the time!
 
So mum if you’re reading this, Shopping is helping me on the way to greatness!

2. How would you classify your style?
Grunge / Feminine / Classic / Literally everything.
I don’t really want to label or brand myself with any style really. I like what I like and my style changes from day to day. Monday I could base my look around the 50’s and Tuesday I could go out looking like I’m out of a Punk band – are you getting my drift?

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
I’d love to say the answer is Topshop, but I simply don’t have the money the majority of the time! I think I will have to go with Primark, whether it’s a basic T-shirt or some jewellery or a bag, I will more than likely leave having bought something new.

4. Where do you find the best deals?
Again, Primark or as my family refer to it as: Primarni, Primarda or Primarche’.Especially at the minute I think they have some great cheap alternatives to stores such as River Island, Topshop, etc.

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I don’t really have own anything majorly designer, the nearest I get to is American Apparel as I am always lusting over nearly all of their clothes! However I do plan on splurging on some Christian Louboutin Shoes sometime in the near future, or maybe some Jeffery Campbells!

6. Do you have a go-to shopping outfit?
Usually I just throw on a midi skirt, a look fitted T-shirt and creepers/converse, something that I can easily slip in and out of when trying on potential purchases.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Jewellery is a major obsession of mine! Literally wherever I go I end up being dragged away from it before I spend all to my name. The same goes for shoes, although I often splurge on tonnes of shoes then have hardly any clothing items to even wear with the shoes.

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Probably my Underground Creepers, I wear them with everything! Relating back to the defining my style question, I have a grungy/feminine style most of the time as i wear my creepers almost every day.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Mom Jeans. I love them, I have nothing else to say about them than they are amazing and I can never part ways with them.

10. What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?

The cut away heels - similar to the Jeffery Campbell nightwalks. I LOVE this style of shoe, I bought some from boohoo as I am far too poor for nightwalks and I just feel that the craze has gone now and people would look at me strangely if I went out in them still. *cries*

11. Who is your fashion icon?
Mainly Miley Cyrus as she is utterly perfect and I love everything she wears, and of course I couldn't miss out Fearne Cotton and Cara Delevigne. I think my style is definately based around these three.

I TAG YOU! Yes, you the one reading this right now!
Make sure to comment your links below so I can check out your answers too!
Are any of your answers the same as mine?
 
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment