Friday 24 August 2012

Wishlist #2

 
 Another week, must mean more wants!
I NEED all of these items in my life, like right now..
 
Real Techniques Blush brush £9.99 (left) & Stippling brush £11.99 (right) - A few weeks back now, I purchased the Real Techniques Powder brush, which is do not regret in the slightest! It is so soft and applies my powder perfectly and exactly how I want it. The blush brush I am using at the minute is an old, and well-used Virgin Vie brush that is amazing and I love it, but I finally feel like it is tie to part ways and for me to update it. At the moment I apply my foundation with the 'e.l.f powder brush' which is amazingly cheap and applies my foundation OK?, but after seeing alot of youtube videos about how well the Real Techniques Stippling brush applies foundation evenly and smoothly, I definately think I should invest in one to try it out.
 
White Patent Doc Martens - Again, I am wanting MORE shoes! I've wanted a pair of white patent Docs since I purchased some bright pink patent ones earlly last year, which I have to say are well worth the £80, as they are so comfy and warm. I don't know why I have never really got round to buying some white ones, because I love them so much, but I definately think I will by the end of this year, to keep my feet toasty on those cold mornings I have to get up for college!
 
American Apparel Disco Pants - Disco Pants...need I say anymore? Last week I bought some dupes from River Island for £30, which turned out to be the worst purchase ever from their, so I returned them pronto. I've neve really been able to understand why they cost the £70 they do, and never been able to justify that price in my head, but after the dupe situation I have decided to save the little amount of money I recieve, to buy some. I have also decided that I will own the black, navy, and grey pair in my lifetime, because I LOVE THE DISCO PANT. But I don't know what colour to go for first? help? :(
 
The Ragged Priest Lockhart Coat - Who doesn't like The ragged Priest? I personally don't know anyone who doesnt. In past years I have never really owned a winter coat, because I have always lived near school so I didnt really need a warm one, or I have just layered up. This year, however, because it takes almost an hour to get to college on the bus, and its super cold at the bus stop, I have realised I need a decent coat. I would love to have this coat, because its so beautiful, and spikey and ooft. But somehow I don't think my mum will buy me it for £85 and I certainly wont be able to justify it, (even though I want to spend all my oney on disco pants! haha!) so I guess I will have to find a cheaper alternative! :(
 
Hope you enjoyed this post!
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Disco pants in every colour haha :)
    I love Real Techniques brushes too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what can I say, theyre beautiful haha!
      and the brushes are so soft!
      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Same! definately in need of unlimited money to buy it all though! haha
      X

      Delete
  3. I would strongly recommend you buying the Blush brush, it's so amazing.. I have a few blush brushes but this one is my favorite, it applies brush onto your face like no one else :)

    Btw we have the same accesories !

    Love your blog, Im following you :)

    Flo

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alot of people have said how amazing it is, so I think I may have to go and buy one!
      And really? which accesories? :)

      Thankyou! I love yours too! Just followed :D
      X

      Delete
  4. oh god it's my ultimate dream to grab a pair of disco pants too!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there so nice, halway there to saving up for some of my own now haha! :)
      and sure! I love you blog
      just followed :D
      X

      Delete