Wednesday 22 August 2012

TAG - most worn summer things.

Afternoon! So I've been knuckling down with college work all day today - which I think should be illegal during the summer hols! - and during my break from doing work I was looking through various blogs and saw a 'Most Worn Summer Things TAG' whatalicedidtoday - most worn summer things tag  so I thought I would join in with this!

My most worn items go a little like this:


Are any of my most worn items the same as yours?

I tag everyone who reads this post to take part in this TAG!
go orrrn, you know you want too. ;)

Thankyou for reading!
Off to do some more college work now, yipee -_-

 

8 comments:

  1. I love the bucket bag, creepers and cross necklace! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thankyou :) aha, i've literally been wearing it all nonstop, people must think I own nothing else!
      x

      Delete
  2. I feel like I want everything on your list! The tan bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag was only £40!, that does sound expensive now I say it, but for Zara I reckon its a bargain price :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Ah I'm so jealous :) hehe, looks like you got yourself a damn good haul!

    Lucy x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Its amazing isn't it!
      Im scared to use it sometimes, incase I ruin it, haha
      X

      Delete