Tuesday 13 November 2012

it's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Sorry for another late post! :(

Last week I took a visit to London with my mum, we went for the open day at the Fashion Retail Academy, but then took advantage of our trip and went shopping!!

I will be doing another haul post to show you what I bought that day, but for now here are some piccy's of my day

OOTD
Biker Jacket - Topshop
Shirt - Primark
Discopants - American Apparel
Socks - Primark
Creepers - Underground
Cross earrings - Primark
Lipstick (Beguiled) - Topshop
 
Platform 9 3/4 // China town // M&M World // M&M'ssssss!! // Mr Cool // Starbucks Gingerbread Latte mmmmmmm ;) // Got to love the Christmas Starbucks // Christmas Lights // Carnaby Street // Liberty // Oxford Street Christmas lights
 
The Pictures in this post were taken on my phone, so im sorry about the poor quality!
 
Have any of you seen the Christmas windows and lights in London? They are so cute!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit , love the shirt! Lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I think the shirts are in the primark sale now! typical, after I pay full price ahaha!

      toria
      XX

      Delete