Thursday 1 November 2012

ombre.

In one of my older posts, I mentioned how I have always wanted to ombre my hair, but I havent had the money to go to the salon or have chickened out at the last minute.
Well I finally manned up and got it done!
And... I LOVE it!
 
 I will be honest, I know it does look abit more ginger than it does blonde, but I still like it!
There are odd bits that have taken to the bleach more than others so it looks quite natural with different shades. I may go back soon and add more bleach to lighten it, if I have the money!
 
I keep trying to find some hair products to use on my hair that will help the blonde stay bright, any ideas on ones I could try that wont break the bank?
Do any of you have ombre hair? What colours? :D
 
Thanks for reading!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment