Friday 5 April 2013

a bit of light reading | HELP

 
Recently I've been feeling a tad blue :( so I have decided to start reading again. I used to read non-stop, always having a Harry Potter book or a Twilight book at hand, but these are the only collections of books I have read - ridiculous I KNOW. Anywho, I have decided to broaden my horizons in the world of books and thought that I should probably swot up on as much fashion info and gossip before setting of to study a fashion course at university! I have raided my house and local charity shops and gathered these books, in the hope I will become a fashion mastermind afterwards.
 
However, I thought I would make this post to ask you lovely readers if there are any other major iconic fashion books that I should look into purchasing? as I have no clue and am stuck in a rutt with what to search for and would help me out millions!
 
thankyou!




1 comment: