Monday 1 April 2013

My jewels

 
So easter is over, a ridiculous amount of chocolate has been consumed and im feeling overly round and tubby right now, so I thought what better way to keep myself occupied than too sort out my jewellery collection? as it was in an awful clutter.
This post is more like a little insight into the little beauties that I have and love as jewellery is my fav!
 

 
I wont bore you and explain where everything is from, I will just briefly say that:
Picture one is all random purchases from ebay, holidays, freebies and so on
Picture two is from River Island and H&M
Picture three is a mixture of Next, Claires Accessories and Charity shops
Picture four is of course Topshop <3
Picture five are my purchases from Kukee - The most awesome affordable jewellery store!
& pictures six and seven are my jewellery from Primark
I honestly thought I had alot more than I actually do, but I suppose that is still quite a large collection!
 
 
 
I use hooks to store my collection of jewellery so that they can always be out on show where they belong! I try to organise it so that one hook is girly, the next more grunge looking and then the third is just full of the random, bulky stuff. But every now and then it all goes abit higgle-de-piggle-de so I have to redo it again!
 
How do you organise your jewellery?
 
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment