Wednesday 3 April 2013

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean

 
Soap & Glory's Peaches and Clean is a 4-in-1 Wash-off deep cleansing milk to rid skin of makeup, as well as purifying and energisizing at the same time. It has ingredients include peach extract, quillaja bark and jojobs oil - no I didn't make these up! I have a bit of a rollercoaster relationship with my skin, finding products that work wonders to begin with and then all of a sudden do not rid me of spots and blemishes any longer so when I found Soap and Glory's Peaches and Cream I was abit doubtful on how well it would work and how long. I have quite an oily T-zone but my cheeks can get really dry, so I always need to add moisture to majority of my skin.
 
The product smells absolutely incredible, with a peach scent that makes it seem almost edible! (I don't suggest eating it though, as you may gain an upset tummy) It has the perfect consistancy as it is quite thick, but still liquid enough to spread around your face and it manages to take all the reminances of my makeup away with less than one pumps worth of product. My skin has never felt so soft, and I have noticed that alot of my spots and blemishes have disappeared even after a few days of using this product. Before I even apply moisturiser, I can feel that my skin is also not as oily in my T-zone area and also that my cheeks are alot less dry, so I would go as far to say that this is by far the best cleanser that I have ever used! Hopefully my skin wont become too used to me using it and stop working for me!
 
 
I would recomment this product to anyone, as it has sorted all of the problems that I face with my skin and would imagine it works a dream with majority of other people too. I think the current Soap & Glory offer at Boots is that you recieve a free gift when you spend £10 on S&G products! :)
 
Have you tried any Soap & Glory Products lately? What are your faves?
 
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment