Tuesday 2 April 2013

university - bits & bobs

In september I will be going to university (hopefully) to study Fashion Styling - yayayay!! So, me and my mum have started the shopping around for bits and bobs to make my accomodation homely and cute. These are a few of the things that I have picked up so far..
 
 
This cute duvet cover from Debenhams was a total bargain at £55.50 down to £27.50, and it was totally what I have been looking for as I wanted something that looked like Cath Kidston pattern, but without that hefty pricetag. The bed that I get in my accomodation is only a single, but I like having a massive duvet to snuggle into hence why I bought the double! Also from Debenhams, I got these floral patterned mugs as they were £25 down to £12.50 - another bargain!
 
Then we went to Primark, not in search for anything uni-related just for a nosey look and then ended up returning with this cute mug/cup/flask thing-a-ma-jig for £2.50 just because I think its the cutest thing ever and I suppose it may come in handy at some stage on an early morning or long journey or something! The last item I picked up was this really cosy floral throw from Primark. I knew how soft and cuddly these are because I already have one (mine is in the background of this picture), and this one was £3 in the sale from £6 and I thought What the hell!
 
Hopefully I will pick up loads more cute items, and I will share them with you when I do!
Are you off to university this year? Have you got any cute items like mine?
 
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment