Wednesday 12 June 2013

Turning 18!

 If you follow me on instagram or twitter you would probably have gathered that I turned 18 last week ( hoorah hoorah! ) as I don't think I shut up about it! Anyway, I thought I'd  create this post to share a few pictures of my celebrations and gifts I recieved and so on.
 
My actual birthday was on the 4th, but I kind of used the whole week to celebrate it, as it is a special age of course. I had a family BBQ on the Sunday(2nd) which was cute and all the fam turned up with presents and we had a laugh in the sunny weather. On the actual day my boyfriend Sidney took me to London to go shopping, which was a great day on Oxford Street in the sunshine. The day after, my mum took me to London again! I was so tired after being the day before aswell but I'm not ungrateful at all for it! We went to Camden in the day which was amazing, I love the markets and shops and food and location and everything about it - apart from some of the dodgy looking people of course. In the evening we then went to see the new Charlie and the Chocolate factory musical which was absolutely amazing, I reccomend it to all of you, it was the best musical I have ever seen :)
 
Here are some pictures of my celebrations!
These were taken from my instagram - @toriasays
Presents from the charity shop I volunteer in // Birthday cupcakes I made // Birthday cupcakes again // Unsociable sidney // Moi enroute London // Birthday boxing day ootd // Starbucks stop // Camden!! // Cafe' Rouge dinner
 
As turning 18 in the UK means you can finally go out cl-uuuuur-bin, (clubbing for those not down with my lingo ;]) I went out on the town with my two girlies to celebrate my birthday. Don't worry though guys, I got home safe and I wasn't a drunken mess!
why dont you follow their instagrams? @lucyfoster56 @_shannonryder_
I thought I'd include a little birthday haul at the end here, as I love seeing these types of posts and youtube videos myself, so here goes!
 Cute memoirs // Greenday tour T & AA tennis skirt // Benefit & pampering goodies // Illamasqua lipstick in ESP & Barry-m polish // Victoria's Secret prezzie ;) // Chocolates & of course alcoholic beverages now I am a legal adult haha!
 
Anyone share the same birthday as me?
How did you celebrate your 18th birthday?
 
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment