Friday 17 August 2012

august beauties.


As I have said before, I am no beauty guru, however I do like to keep my skin and beauty regimes up-to-date try out new products that come onto the scene. This month, I havent bought many new products, I have merely found old products that I have had but never used and discovered that I was crazy not to be using them in the first place!


label.m Protein Spray - I got this 50ml bottle as a freebie when me and my mum went to London Fashion Weekend earlier this year and it just got shoved into my wardrobe with all my other travel size products. I found it when packing for my holiday this year and decided to take it with me and try it out seeing as it didnt weigh much. I used it on my hair throughout the day time to protect my hair from the sun and then when blow-drying and straightning my hair in the evenings. It worked so well and stopped my hair from frizzing and I also think it prevented so much damage that could have been caused to my hair. I'm nearly all out of this sample now, but it is selling for £12.25 for 250ml on the label.m website, so I will definately repurchase this, as it is definately worth the pricetag!


Paco Rabanne Black XS - Christmas 2010 is when I recieved this perfume as a gift from my boyfriend, and recently i have run out of it! :( I love the scent of this, girly, floral and fresh I think it smells of. I don't own any perfumes and this has to be the best smelling out of all of them. I dont think I will be repurchasing this anytime soon, as I want to try out other scents that are on the market. But if you have never tried Black XS, i suggest you do! its lovely!


Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser (Normal/Combination) - Firstly it was my mum that started using Liz Earle products and she would always rave about them. It wasn't until a few months ago when I had a massive break out of spots that she made me start to use this moisturiser. Straight away it worked wonders and calmed all my break outs and caused my skin to go back to normal and over time it has become more smooth and cleaner. During my holiday this year, my face got really badly sunburnt and this cream also helped sooth and moisturise it, causing less damage than if I had just left the burn. I would definately reccomend this product to anyone, as it is one of my daily essentials and I take it everywhere I go if I am staying away from from. I purchase mine from John Lewis stores but you can also order online: http://uk.lizearle.com/


Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner - Until I went to Clothes Show Live last year, I had never even head of Wen by Chaz Dean, and to be honest I still havent really, and I dont recall ever seeing this range or a similar one in stores like boots or superdrug. However, this conditioner has to be the best I have ever tried; I only started using this on holiday this year, because of the handy travel size the sample came in. It kept my hair so soft and prevented so many split ends that I am sure I should have come home with! I only use a pea size of conditioner on the ends of my hair, because of how greasy my hair becomes if I use it all over and it does the trick so well! I was looking to purchase another from the official website ( http://www.wenhaircare.com/select.php ), but I found out that they only come in sets which I'm not too interested in. Hopefully if I go to the Clothes Show again this year I will find another great product in the goodybag!


LUSH Tea Tree Toner Water - I love LUSH, it is one of my favourite stores at the moment, and I want to purchase everything they sell! A few months ago I decided I would try out their Tea Tree Toner Water 100g, because my skin was going through a really bad breakout stage and I wanted a product that would help calm it down. Every day I would cleanse my face, then tone with this Tea Tree Water and then go on to moisturise with the Liz Earle Moisturiser above. I think all of the products I used helped to get y skin back to normal, but I love how the Tea Tree Water makes my face feel so fresh and awake. I definately think everyone should have this in their lives! I've recently repurchased this product in the 250g size, because I love it so much!


I hope you enjoyed reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment