Friday 10 August 2012

V&A.


I have only just realised that my eyes are closed in this photo! What a bummer! -_-

Recently, I took a trip to the Victoria & Albert Museum in London to Visit the Ballgown Exhibition which they are currently holding. The exhibition was by far the best that the V&A have held that I have been too. While in the capital, me and my mum managed to see the Olympic mens road race, which was quite a laugh!

 I love London, because of the vast amount of cultures and nationalities of people that are together in one place, where everyone has their own style and they are not ashamed to share it with others.

am I babbling? I feel like I am.. anyway!

This post is sort of an OOTD, as I want to share with you guys what I wore on my trip!


Vest - Topshop
Black skater skirt - Topshop
Gold thin collar necklace - Kukee
Oversized denim shirt - GAP
Bag - River Island

I teamed this outfit with black underground creepers and black ankle socks, as you may be able to see in the first photo. I love creepers as I feel as if they give any outfit an old/edgy/vintage-y look.

Well thats what I feel like with them on! :)

I hope you like my outfit!
Thanks for reading!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!
    And I can't wait to go visit the Ballgowns exhibition :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      It is well worth a visit, the ballgowns are amazing!
      x

      Delete