Saturday 11 August 2012

Kukee Monster.


So recently I was flicking through my youtubers that I am subscribed to and looking through various hauls that they had uploaded. After watching Becca from Voussontbeauetbelle's last jewellery haul
 and seeing all the amazing pieces she had bought from kukee, I decided that it was definately worth a visit. This visit ended up with me buying half the store! haha

I thought that I would share my purchases with you!

 Skull Collar Pins - £4

This my favourite item from my purchases, at 4 quid I don't see how anyone couldn't like these! I had been searching for some collar pins for ages, in Topshop, H&M etc, but I could never find anything that I really liked and everything was so pricey! However these are perfect for me, i loves skulls and gold jewellery!

Gold Above Knuckle Rings - £1.50 each
Silver Above Knuckle Ring - £1.50

Because of the crazy cheap price of Kukee's above knuckle rings, I couldn't help but buy two of the gold textured ones! I also purchased one of these in silver tone. I have difficulty finding rings that fit me, usually having to buy adjustable rings, because I have really slim fingers. However, these fit me perfectly, sitting just above my knuckle and they do not slide off. If you have larger, 'fatter' fingers then they may not fit as perfectly as you may wish but I definately think these are a great buy!

 Silver Thin Collar Necklace - £3.50
Gold Thin Collar Necklace - £3.50

These collar necklaces remind me of ancient Roman fashion, where they would wear collar necklaces similar to these along with their armour. I lover how historic they look even though they are plain. Some may say they are more tribal that roman, but it's just my opinion. I saw a similar version to this in River Island for around £12, so Kukee's version is a definate fashion steal!

I would team these with a collared shirt and wear them underneath the collar - as in the image above.

Antique Gold Skull Hair Band - £2.50

Now, I rarely wear my hair in a ponytail, because I find it boring and child-like, however when I saw this I thought I would try it out and see if it added an 'older' look to the ponytail. I havent worn it with my hair yet, but I do like the look of the hairband in real life aswell as online so I will try it out soon and see how it looks!

Gold Spike Bracelet - £2.50
Silver Spike Bracelet - £2.50

Because of my ridiculously small wrists, these braclets that I purchased are a little on the large side and arent as tight as I would like them to be on me, but hayho! they still look amazing to me. I love abit of spike in an outfit, whether it be on the actual clothing, shoe or jewellery. These bracelets also came in an antique gold colour and a gunmetal colour, but I don't have alot of other jewellery in that colour and I like my jewellery to match and look consistent.

I think the gold bracelet will look perfect along with a gold coloured watch or chunky gold bracelet to make the jewellery stand out and be statement pieces.

Snake Cuff Earring - £2.50

Ok, so how cool does this earing look?
I know, a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
I have never seen anything like this before and as soon as I did, I new that I was buying it! it sits really well around my ear shape and goes through my earlobe hole perfectly. I dont have a bad word to say about it, because it's so cool and wow. haha love it!

Gold Skull Ear Cuff - £1.50

When the package from kukee arrived, I was excited to see what this ear cuff looked like and how well it would fit my ear, but when it did I discovered that it was abit too bulky and big for my small ears. I was a little dissappointed because of how much I like the look of it, but I suppose for £1.50 it's not as if I have wasted alot of money. If I had bigger ears or a different shape of ear then it would more than likely look amazing but I dont :(

Large Silver Cross Earrings - £2.50

After I saw these earrings in Becca from Voussontbeauetbelle's haul, i fell in love with them! I was a bit wary of whether or not to buy them or not, because I don't usually like dangly earrings on me, however I chose to risk it because of how cheap they were. When they arrived, I was so pleased that I had bought them as I love them! they don't look too much for my ears and they can look dressy yet still casual at the same time. These are definately one of my favourites of all my Kukee purchases.

And last but not least...
 Plain Silver Above Knucke Ring - £1.50

When I made my purchase, Kukee had an offer existing, where each order over £10 recieved a free above knuckle ring! It is just a simple plain silver one, but like the ones I purchased, it fits really well and looks super cute! The fact it was free makes it look O'so much better! ;)


I hope you guys liked this post, and you should all take a visit to www.kukee.co.uk , because the jewellery and accessories are amazing and are at great prices! I will definately be purchasing from them again and will more than likely be sharing those purchases on here another time. So keep an eye out guys :D

Thankyou for reading!
Random moments while photographing my purchases! haha!

 



2 comments:

  1. You got some gorgeous things here!
    I love thin collar necklace and the cross earrings!
    Check out my eBay post though, alot of same/ similar items for £1!
    Although they're probably not as nice as these ones it's worth a browse haha! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seen the post, you got some right bargains!
      Definately going to check out those ebay-ers,
      not that I need more jewellery, haha!
      x

      Delete