Tuesday 28 August 2012

Vogue goodies!


When I went away on holiday, I purchased a UK Vogue magazine for the first time to read throughout my time abroad and on the plane, etc. I had never bought one before because of how much it is! its crazy! Anyway, I love it, so I signed up for the 10 issue subscription for £19.99 - Well, my mumma treated me :')
 
The other day I was sitting at home and there was a knock at the door, the postman was handing me a package from Vogue, which I had no clue about! Inside was a little note saying thanks for the subscription and that they had enclosed a gift! Which turned out to be Jemma Kidd Make Up worth over £30.00!!!
 
I haven't used either of the products yet, but here are some official descriptions of them:
 
Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lipgloss, 03 Bare £14.00 - Give lips a subtle sheen and fuller look with Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lipgloss. A non-sticky, long lasting lipgloss with anti-oxidant vitamin E to protect and moisturise the lips. Enriched with Lipogel the silky gloss hydrates the lips leaving a delicate veil of colour with a slight scent of grapefruit oil, giving stunning results when worn alone or over lipstick for extra shine.
 
Stay-Put Shadow Liner, 02 Chestnut £18.00 - Jemma Kidd Stay-Put Shadow Liner is an ultra - long lasting cream shadow and complementary liquid liner duo to line, define and accentuate, for instant party glamour eyes. The versatile creamy shadow provides intense payoff with ultra-blendability, whilst added vitamin E and Grapefruit Oil hydrate, protect and condition. Infused with moisturising Glycerin and Acrylates Copolymer for water-resistance, Jemma Kidd’s stay-put, quick-dry liquid liner delivers glide-on, flawless application, for added definition, smoky eyes or a classic liquid line.
 
The shades that these products are, are not my usual cup of tea, as i would go for a darker lip shade and a black eyeliner, but I will definately give them ago and maybe let you know how they look! :D
 
Have you tried the Jemma Kidd range?
What's your favourite product?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. amazing post :)
    I love your review!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great review! love the lip gloss colour, really subtle but pretty :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure on the colour yet, I normally go for reds or pinks :D
      love your blog by the way, just followed :)
      X

      Delete