Sunday 12 August 2012

Wishlist #1


I seem to always be driving my mum crazy, because apparently I'm always 'want,want,want'.  I can't really disagree, each week there are more things that I 'need' in my life and can't wait to spend all my money on!

This week I am especially craving these items.

Ombred Hair - I know this craze has been going on for aaaaages now, but I've wanted to get my hair like this for a long while now, but the fact I have had no money to pay for my hair to be dyed proffessionally, and that I have never dyed my hair before has been stopping me. I think, however that I will finally pluck up the courage and do it, seeing as its not as daring as a whole head of colour and will eventually fade.

Topshop Studded Camo Jacket - I love camo prints, and I love how they are in fashion at the moment! I think that camo jackets look amazing with plain, basic clothing like a white T and black skinnies as it adds some colour and pattern to the look. I especially love this jacket because of the studded shoulders! The only bad thing is that its £58; am I really prepared to spend that money on a jacket?

Gold Casio A168WG-9EF Watch - I recently saw these watches when I was browsing through American Apparel in Covent Garden! I love them, they are so cute and retro, yet still stylish! I think on Amazon they are selling for around £37, but I will definately be buying one of these soonish as I think it will look amazing paired with my gold coloured spike bracelet from Kukee.

Blue Vintage Nike Mid Suede Blazers - Now, I have a major obssession with shoes. I must own over 60 pairs, majority of them being the trainer/sneaker type. When I saw these on the Nike Store website, i fell in love at first sight! haha. I love how blue and cute and girly they are! and how well they would look with leggings and jeans for a more masculine look or even add a sporty look to a skirt or dress. Summer may be finishing, but I could still rock these in the winter! ;)

MAC Pink Plaid Lipstick £16 - I am not a beauty guru by any means, in fact I hate the way my makeup looks half the time, however I still strangely am always buying new makeup and have such an obssession with it! I love the colour of pink plaid, and it looks so girly on any skin tone. I have wanted it for a while now, but whenever I've been to a MAC store they have always been out of stock which has been a total nightmare. But I still feel as though this lipstick should be mine, so I will still be on the hunt for it!

Boy London Cap - I love, love, love how plain these hats are! Like, I understand that they probably aren't worth the £30 that they are selling for, because of how plain they are, but I suppose you are paying for the brand name. I keep delaying buying one of these hats because of the fact that I may hardly wear it..However! if you truly like something, surely it is money well spent?

I hope you guys enjoyed reading!

 




2 comments:

  1. I love everything on this wishlist!
    I really want some blazers!
    Also, I am your first follower :)
    (Unless someone got there before me!)
    I love your blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I had all the money to get it all!
      And thankyou for following me!
      It means alot, I love yours too! :D
      x

      Delete